Garage Door & Roller Door Service
When the world constantly tries to steal your life, build a better one.
Steel-Line . makers for life
Why does my door need servicing?
Garage doors and their automatic operators must work 24/7 in all weather conditions. The last thing we want is for something to go wrong and to hear either you are stuck in the rain or stuck outside late at night.
Like anything, with a little care and attention, your garage door will keep performing long into the future. We recommend that it is serviced by a Steel-Line Garage Door Service Technician every 12 months, to make sure it is lubricated and correctly aligned. In some cases not servicing your door could even affect your warranty.
Auto Garage Door Repairs
Steel-Line Garage Doors has qualified Garage and Roller Door Service Technicians on-hand to service or repair your new or existing garage door. Whether you need repairs and replacement parts for your garage door, a motor or a remote; Steel-Line Garage Doors can help.
Our Garage Door Service Technician can undertake:
- Lubrication, maintenance and alignment check
- Replacement garage door motors
- Replacement garage door motor electronics and parts
- Coding new or existing garage door remotes
- Replacement tracks and brackets
- Replacement weather seals, cables and springs
- New barrels, keys or complete locks
Our experienced garage door technicians service all Steel-Line garage doors and operators as well as those of most other brands*.
* Dependent on availability of parts from suppliers.
Garage Door Installation
Our highly qualified garage door installer are there to make sure your new garage door lives up to, or exceed, your expectations. They are trained to ensure that all the necessary adjustments and tolerances are met and that your automatic garage door opener is programmed correctly.
To ensure you have the full protection of our Customer Warranty, Steel-Line garage doors must be installed and serviced by a qualified garage door installer. To locate your nearest independant Steel-Line branch or resellers, please Contact Us.
Steel-Line Service Plan
With a Steel-Line Garage Door Service Plan you can enjoy peace of mind for less with our 3 and 5 year service plans at a much lower cost.
With one upfront payment, you save money and can rest assured your door remains in tip top condition and fulfills your warranty condition to service your door annually.
Steel-Line Garage Doors have fully qualified Garage and Roller Door Service Technicians on-hand to service or repair your garage door.
Steel-Line Door Service Plan key benefits:
- Available Australia wide
- Significant savings with one up front payment
- Guarantee your garage door is serviced by Steel-Line qualified technicians
- Assurance your garage door is working in peak condition with regular check ups
3 year service plan*: $290 incl GST
Three annual services by Steel-Line service technician (save $160)
5 year service plan*: $450 incl GST
Five annual services by Steel-Line service technician (save $301)
Terms and Conditions:
– Service care plan is only available on doors 11 months old or less.
– Parts are not included.
– Only applicable to the doors fitted and is not transferable.