Steel-Line | makers for life
Garage Roller Doors
Steel-Line has been leading the way in Australia’s garage door and shed door industry in the past 40 years. Our ongoing success in this field is due to many factors. First and foremost, our products are durable and easy to use. This means you’ll love using your Steel-Line roller door and you’ll be able to rely on it for many years to come.
We can customise our roller doors to fit perfectly into almost any opening. Whether you have a single garage or a large industrial shed, you can rely on Steel-Line to provide you with the ideal roller door solution.
Our Roller Door Range
Steel-Line’s exclusive range merges top-of-the-line materials with a unique profile to create roller garage doors that are: Tougher, Quieter & More reliable.
The exclusive Steel-Line garage door curtain has a unique roll formed profile that is engineer-designed for superior strength, whilst maintaining a uniquely modern appearance sure to enhance the exterior of your home.
Optional extras include:
- Ventilated Profile – creates an effective airflow (up to 9% greater than standard roller doors)
- Tapered bottom panel – perfect for garage floors that slope across the opening.
We have no hesitation in saying that these are some of the best garage doors on the market today.
An Attractive Addition to Your Home
Our roller garage doors aren’t just practical masterpieces; they also look great. Thanks to the wide range of Colorbond colours we can use for your door’s finish, it’s incredibly easy to select a hue that complements your house’s existing aesthetic. Or you can be bold and choose a garage colour that will stand out as a highlight of your home’s exterior – the choice is yours!
Combined with the pleasantly smooth operation, this means your Steel-Line roller door will provide a striking façade for your house while also being a seamless entry point for your home.
All of our roller doors for residential garages come with a centre lift lock. This lock is typically located at waist height and is locked and unlocked externally by a key. An internal keyless override gives your home extra security and allows a safe exit path in case of emergencies.
- Windlock Clip – provides extra security in areas with high wind.
If you require a roller door for cyclonic regions, please refer to our Wind Rated Roller Door, or contact your local Steel-Line branch for more details.
Dual-Sided Nylon Webbing
Steel-Line’s roller doors for garages and sheds have nylon felt webbing attached to each side of the door curtain. This design addition eliminates any metal-on-metal contact, which effectively minimises operation noise and contributes to the longevity of the door. We also take advantage of helical springs as counter-balancing devices, so your garage door will operate even more smoothly.
Aluminium Bottom Rail
An engineer-designed heavy-duty extruded aluminium bottom rail is used to strengthen the bottom panel of the garage door. The bottom rail also incorporates a specially designed weather seal, extruded from tough and durable PVC to protect your garage from the harsh elements.
The new aluminium guide can be fitted with an optional brush seal, adding a level of protection against smoke, draughts, salt, light, dust, insects and bushfire embers.
Roller Door Openers
While our roller doors can be comfortably opened and closed manually, it’s also easy for us to include an automatic roller door opener as part of your product. This means getting in and out of your home is even quicker and more convenient – plus you’ll never need to do another dash in the rain between your car and the garage!
Roller Door Colours
Steel-Line roller doors are made from genuine BlueScope Colorbond® and Zincalume®; top quality steel that stands the test of time.
- Perisher White is a standard premium colour.
- Basalt® and Monument® are available in Colorbond® Matt finish.
UniCote LUX Colors
Timbers of the World Series
- Ashwood has a smooth finish whilst other “Timbers of the World” series have a slightly textured finish. Please see the product samples.
- The colours and patterns shown are provided as a guide only. We strongly recommend comparing your choice with actual samples. Additionally, Steel-Line reserves the right to vary or delete colours without notice.
- For more information regarding to this product, please contact us or call 1300 767 900.
Garage Roller Door Prices
When it comes to designing your perfect garage door, there are a number of factors that will affect the price. These include:
- Size and design – Larger and more complicated door designs will cost slightly more.
- Environment – If you’re located close to the ocean or in a region that’s prone to cyclones or bushfires, you may require a different design.
- Garage door opener – An extra cost will be included if you prefer a remote for opening your new garage.
- Additional accessories – If you wish to include one of our accessories, such as keypads or photo eye sensors, this will affect the total cost of your garage door.
For strength and security, we are on a roll.
Our roller doors are renowned for their reliability and durability. Whether it’s for high wind compliance to “Deemed to Comply” regulations for the cyclone region, or for the humble storage shed, we have a product to fulfill your security and aesthetic needs.
Steel-Line delivers tailor-made garage doors at a high quality and competitive price in Australia. Get your free customised measure and quote from our experts today.
To find out more about our products or company, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can even organise a free measure and quote through our website if you’re ready to start enjoying the Steel-Line difference.