Feel inspired by the range of unique patterns and finishes of UniCote® LUX sectional doors. They are manufactured and tested to meet all weather conditions, resistant to chipping, peeling or cracking.
Steel-Line | makers for life
UniCote® LUX Garage Doors
Why choose UniCote® LUX finish?
- SCRATCH RESISTANCE Good scratch resistance. Testing includes needle scratch test – no marking of paint surface when a needle with a 2kg weight attached is drawn across.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE No loss of paint adhesion after a test piece is struck on the reverse side with a specified force.
- BEND RESISTANCE No loss of adhesion or paint cracking when bent around a diameter equal to five times the thickness of the steel sheet.
- HEAT RESISTANCE Suitable for continuous service up to 100ºC. Continuous service at higher temperatures may cause some colour change and damage to the paint film.
- SALT RESISTANCE Meets the requirements of AS/NZS2728:2013.
- HUMIDITY RESISTANCE Meets the requirements of AS/NZS2728:2013.
- UV RESISTANCE Meets the requirements of AS/NZS2728:2013.
- VISUAL APPEARANCE Made from a luxury material to suit high-end architecture.
Pentagon, Flatline Profile
Corten Red, Flatline Profile
Ash Wood, Slimline Profile
Ash Wood, Flush Mount Tilt Door
Timbers of the World Series
- Ashwood has a smooth finish whilst other “Timbers of the World” series have a slightly textured finish. Please see the product samples.
- The colours and patterns shown are provided as a guide only. We strongly recommend comparing your choice with actual samples. Additionally, Steel-Line reserves the right to vary or delete colours without notice.
- For more information regarding to this product, please contact us or call 1300 767 900.