Garage Door Openers
Tired of having to get out of the car on rainy days just to open the garage door? Maybe you or someone you live with has mobility issues. There are so many ways having a garage door opener will improve your life, that once you get one – you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
The great news is that most manual doors can be transformed into automatic doors. Keep in mind, some openers are designed for roller doors and others for sectional doors, so make sure you’re buying the right type of opener. Of course, if you have any questions about what the right opener is, Steel-Line is happy to chat. We’ll help you choose a door opener you’ll love.
Along with being clearly more convenient than manual garage doors, an automatic garage door is safer, and less likely to cause injuries.
- Remote handset and courtesy light: No more stumbling around in the night! This light will help you see what you’re doing, making things more convenient and keeping you safe.
- Door-stop programming: Gives you the option of leaving your door at any height. Perfect for parcel deliveries or letting pets come and go.
- Auto-reverse system: When your door hits something, your car for example, it’ll immediately retract. This will protect both your car and garage door and save you a bundle in repair bills.
- In-built safety timer: Ever been on your way to work and suddenly wonder in you left the garage door open? An in-built safety timer means you’ll never have to worry about this again.
- Quiet operation: Whenever you come home late, you’ll no longer have to worry about waking up your loved ones or the neighbours.
Smart technology is the way of the future, and there’s no reason for your garage door to be left behind. With Powermesh and the Zimi Cloud, your door will connect to all your smart home devices. Here are just some of the advantages:
- Use your phone as a remote: We’ve all lost the remote at some time in our life and it always seems to happen when we’re in a rush. Well, now you have the choice of using your phone or even voice activation.
- You can check your garage door from anywhere: Ever been driving along and wondered whether you’ve remembered to close your garage door? With Powermesh, you can check from your mobile phone and close it if need be. You can even ask Google if your door is closed.
- No need for spare keys: Want a safe way to let someone into your home without having to give them a spare key? You can open the door through your smart device. Perfect for tradies, friends or when family members lock themselves out.
All this and more makes the Powermesh a simple and affordable home automated solution that can open or close your garage door with hands-free convenience. Click here to find out more!
It’s only natural to be concerned about the entrances of your home, and your garage is no exception. A wireless keypad can be programmed with up to twelve different user codes. It’s a great way to provide access to family members, tradespeople and neighbours, without any of the hassles of having to give them a physical key. Want to just go for a walk? There’s no need to bring your keys and you can rest assured that your home safe.
The keypad is weather-resistant to withstand rainy days. It’s also easy to reprogram so if you’re ever worried your PIN is in the wrong hands, it’s an easy fix. You have the option of a temporary PIN number, which is great for tradespeople or other temporary visitors who need to access your house.
Photo Electric Beams
When it comes to your garage doors, safety is a top priority, especially if you have little ones and pets running around. Photo Electric Beams detect obstructions and tell your door to stop and retract. This has two huge benefits – the first is avoiding damage to your property. The Photo Electric Beams will detect any obstruction before stopping the doors in their tracks (literally), preventing the need for you to fork out money for repairs.
Second, and most important, it’ll prevent any injuries to you and your family. Anyone with kids or pets knows, try as you might, you can’t keep your eye on them 24/7. The Photo Beam will stop anyone from being injured by your door.
The Photo Electric Beam is one of those things you hope you’ll never need, but it only has to do its job once for it to pay for itself.
Automatic Garage Door Deadbolt SD by Steel-Line
Your home is your castle, and you want to make sure you keep both your possessions and your loved ones safe. The garage door is a common entry point for intruders, offering access not just to the possessions like your vehicles, but access to the rest of your home. The Automatic Garage Door Deadbolt SD by Steel-Line uses the latest, advanced technology to provide you with an extra locking layer. Compatible with SD800 and SD12000 Steel-Line Sectional Doors, the Deadbolt SD automatically engages when you close your door using your remote control. The locking pin retracts when you open your door through the remote.
Some other key features include:
- Easy to disengage in case of a power failure.
- Plug and Play – once installed you’re ready to go with no programming needed.
- Set and forget – there’s no need to change batteries.
- Hard-wired – a common problem with other locks is they experience interference.
- Can be retrofitted to your existing motor.
A big part of what makes your house feel like a home is feeling safe, and the Automatic Garage Door Deadbolt SD by Steel-Line can help give you that peace of mind.
If you’re after some accessories or have any further queries, please call us today on 1300 767 900 or contact us here.