How to Programme a SR60 Roller Door Opener & Handset
Setting the Limits of the SR60 Roller Door Opener
- When standing on the inside of the garage looking out note the side of the roller door the unit is mounted on.
- If mounted on the right hand side proceed to step 4.
- If mounted on the left hand side remove the motor direction jumper①
- Place the door in the half open position and re-engage the motor unit.
- Press and release the limit button② and the orange LED③ will start flashing.
- Press the limit button② to drive the door to the open position, release when at the top.
- Press and release the green button④ to save and immediately press and release the purple learn button⑤.
- Press the purple learn button⑤ and drive the door to its bottom limit.
- Press the green button④ to save.
- The door will open to top limit press green button④ to save.
- The door will close to bottom limit press green button④ to save.
- The orange LED③ will go out.
- Proceed to setting the units force.
- Door must be in the down position.
- Press and release the purple learn button⑤ twice.
- The orange LED③ will flash quickly.
- Press the green button④ the door will open.
- When fully open press the green button④ and the door will close. The orange LED③ will go out. Force learnt and setup complete.