The UniCote® LUX Roller Doors are made from an imported pre-painted steel product designed to suit Australian high-end architecture. Combining the world’s best coil coating technology with rigorous testing to Australian standards, it meets all weather conditions, resistant to chipping, peeling or cracking.
The benefits of a UniCote LUX Roller Door:
• Good scratch resistance. Testing includes needle scratch test – no marking of paint surface when a needle with a 2kg weight attached is drawn across.
• No loss of paint adhesion after a test piece is struck on the reverse side with a specified force.
• No loss of adhesion or paint cracking when bent around a diameter equal to five times the thickness of the steel sheet.
• Suitable for continuous service up to 100ºC. Continuous service at higher temperatures may cause some colour change and damage to the paint film.
• Salt/ Humididit/ UV Resistance: Meets the requirements of AS/NZS2728:2013.
• Made from a luxury material to suit high-end architecture.
Available in 4 Colour options
Our flush mount garage door can blend in your facade with the cladding of your choice to create a seamless appearance to the front of your property. Flush Mount means the surface of the garage door and the external wall surrounding it are on the same plane. The flush mount garage doors can be clad with the building’s exterior materials, including timbers, composite timbers, metal, the aluminium composite panel, acrylic, to name a few.
The benefits of Steel-Line flush mount garage doors:
• Beautiful seamless integration with a hidden garage appearance for a sleek aesthetic
• A wide range of cladding materials chosen by builders or clients
• Designed for weights up to 175kg for tilt doors, and 250kg for a sectional door.
• Durable and easy to maintenance
• Sectional door or tilt door style option
This exciting product range is available to builders and homeowners directly from Steel-Line branches or through our extensive reseller network around the country excluding WA.
For more information on these products and services please call us today on 1300 767 900 or contact us here.