The Comprehensive Guide – Everything You Need To Know
The Automatic Garage Door Deadbolt SD by Steel-Line provides convenience when it comes to entering and exiting your garage. With just the push of a button, you can open, close and lock your garage door with ease, saving you time and effort.
- Engineered with the latest electronic technology to offer optimum protection
- High quality, slim and aesthetic design
- Effortless installation, compatible with the SD800 and SD1200 Steel-Line Sectional Door motor range , with Marantec option available
- Simple disengagement in the event of a power failure
- Plug and Play. No programming required
- Set and forget. No regular charging or need for batteries
- Hard-wired so no interference commonly experienced with other locks on the market
- Retrofit to your existing motor. Can be retrofitted to existing SD800 and SD1200 motors (upgraded replacement logic board required).
How It Works
The Automatic Garage Door Deadbolt SD by Steel-Line has been designed using advanced technology and will automatically engage when you close your door using your remote control.
The locking pin extends when the door reaches the closed position, providing you additional locking layer to your garage door.
When opening, the locking pin will automatically retract, disengaging the Automatic Deadbolt and allowing the door to raise to position.