Steel-Line Accredited Garage Door Installer
DoorSmart offers a large range of garage doors and gates. They are based in Busselton, servicing Yallingup, Dunsborough, Margaret River and every location in Western Australia. DoorSmart is a family-owned business with over 10 years of experience in the industry.
Business owner Tim Ferguson is very passionate about doing a great job every time. The business was established in 2002 and is constantly working towards a stronger more innovative product every day.
Doorsmart manufactures their own gates and sectional doors in the South West, offering quicker turnaround with more control, giving you the best product in half the time.
Here are some of the garage doors we can help you with
- Roller garage doors
- Automatic garage doors
- Remote garage doors
- Steel garage doors
- Panel garage doors
- Electric garage doors
- Sectional garage doors
Garage Door Service
Here are some of the repairs DoorSmart can do for you:
- Spare parts for all types of garage doors
- Replacement of parts
- Replacement and repair of garage door openers
- Roller door repairs
- Broken springs
- Broken cables
- Replacing hinges
- New remote controls
- Insurance claims for damages
They recommend having your garage door serviced by a Door Smart service technician every 12 months to ensure a healthy functioning and longer lasting garage door.
Maintaining Your Garage Door
Here are top tips for maintaining your garage door from DoorSmart:
- Tracks maintenance: Use a clean cloth and some WD40 (or similar product) to clean the internal sections of the track. Make sure to remove any dirt or moisture. DO NOT use grease or oil on the tracks.
- Steel hinge maintenance: Making sure to use sparingly, use a white lithium grease spray to lubricate the steel hinges. You can also use white lithium grease spray to lubricate the wheel to axle bearings.
- Spring maintenance: A small amount of white lithium grease spray should be used to spray along the length of the springs.
The following should be checked on a regular basis; however, repair or service to these parts should only be done by a qualified Door Smart garage door technician:
- Cable maintenance: Inspect every 3-6 months for signs of wear and tear. Any evidence of fraying or corrosion should be attended to immediately. The cables are under extreme tension and should only be adjusted by a qualified Door Smart garage door technician.
- Spring tension maintenance: It is normal for springs to lose their tension therefore we recommend that you regularly open and close your door to test the spring tension. If you have an automatic opener fitted to your garage door you will need to disengage it first. Now open and close your door, if your door is maintaining appropriate tension, it should require the same amount of force to open it as it does to close it.
Garage Door Repairs
From scheduled servicing to emergency call outs. DoorSmart carries a large range of parts so you don’t have to wait. Their repairs range from:
- Broken springs
- Frayed/snapped cables
- Hinge replacement
- New handsets
- Replacement panels
- Replacement opener’s
Are you wanting to go through your insurance? That’s not a problem we will prepare a “site report” so all details and images are prepared, So all you have to do is submit your claim straight to your insurer and the hard works is done!
Address: 21 Burler Drive, Vasse WA 6280
Call: 08 9755 0550 / 0400 835 393